Sunday, June 20, 2010

where i've been spending way too much time


for the summer, my mom and dad have "real" jobs where they're away from home for ten hours a day. i have a dog walker named terry who comes twice a day to take me out for 30-45 minutes but it makes me mad that i have to be in my crate most of the day and on monday night i got revenge by pooping on the guest bed.

mom and dad feel so bad about leaving me home alone that they've decided to get a chauffeur who comes to pick me up on tuesdays and thursdays. she'll take me to a special old victorian house and let me stay there with her and a couple of other furry friends. she's very nice and i love her already. plus i'm so tired after my days with her that i sleep like a baby while i wait for terry to come get me.

mom and dad still can't wait until they don't have to leave me for so long, though.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to bark about?