Thursday, January 13, 2011

the ultimate humiliation

let's start at the end.

From 2010 First Snow Day

now back to the beginning. see, it was the first snowy day here in chicago. and my mom thought that meant it was time to pull out this cutesy little sweater and matching boots.


From 2010 First Snow Day

From 2010 First Snow Day

From 2010 First Snow Day


i think you can tell from these photos that she broke my spirit by forcing me to wear that ridiculous get-up.

From 2010 First Snow Day


so then when we came home, i had to rub every single memory of the humiliation out of my body.


From 2010 First Snow Day

From 2010 First Snow Day

From 2010 First Snow Day

From 2010 First Snow Day

From 2010 First Snow Day

apparently there's this thing called static that i didn't know about, however. it was so strong that it made my ears float.

From 2010 First Snow Day

From 2010 First Snow Day

From 2010 First Snow Day

From 2010 First Snow Day

how could you do this to me, mom? and dad, you just sat there, laughing.

i'll never forgive you.

From 2010 First Snow Day

here's a slideshow of the whole scarring episode. i'll never be the same.

4 comments:

  1. LOL!! Reminds me of one of my daughters webkinz stuffed animals!! So adorable, but I have to agree... mom how could you put that wonderful little thing through that torture...giggle..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pup. Reminds me of our schnauzer, only Scooter was bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh!!! What a fantastic series of photos! I love all the fur standing up on his back, too. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Like give this guy a calendar shoot cute!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to bark about?